So Many Reasons To Be Thankful...
In the days leading up to this year's Thanksgiving, we've had some time to think about the many things in our lives that we are thankful for. As the "Giver of all good things, " we know that God deserves every ounce of praise for this list below. We want to take a quick moment and share those things with you, in hopes that you will take some time to deeply think through what you're grateful for as well. In fact, share some of those things with us in a comment below!
- We're so grateful for God's provision over the last 4 years. The fact that we are still playing AND paying our bills is nothing short of a miracle.
- We're incredibly thankful for God's daily grace that is extended to us. In those moment when we screw up, argue with one another, give into our pride, and loose sight of our purpose, his grace is enough.
- We're grateful for the people who support us in prayer and give of their time and resources to keep us in ministry. We're thankful that these people are listening to the voice of God and give with a cheerful heart.
- We're thankful for great music (ie. The new T-Swift record...)
- We're SO thankful that our families are all so supportive of our calling and do anything they can to help us along the way.
- We're thankful for all the physical things we have that allow us to pursue this ministry with excellence (ie. instruments, van & trailer, sound equipment).
- We're grateful to live in a country where we're free to travel the country and worship the Lord together, as loud as we want!
- We're thankful for Taylor Luckey. She's the greatest "band wife" around and is always willing to drop everything to be a part of this ministry with us.
- We're thankful for the countless people that have welcomed us into their homes and made a part of their families while we've been on tour.
- We're grateful for the community of Hume Lake and the fact that for the past 4 years they have welcomed us in as family and invested into our individual lives AND into our ministry.
- We're thankful for all the churches who treat us so well with their hospitality and see it as their ministry to us. These churches are a breath of fresh air amidst our crazy travel schedule.
- We're grateful for ice cream. More specifically Cookies & Cream (Johnny), Phish Food (Emily), Vanilla (Randy), and Mudslide (Jeff).
- We're thankful for other artists out there who have stayed true to their convictions, proving that you don't have to change who you are to have a career in music. You inspire us.
- We're thankful to the people who encourage us by reaching out and telling us how our songs or worship sets have impacted their lives. It means so much to hear those words!
So now, we want to know, what you are thankful for?