Prayer Requests Concerning the New Album
We are beyond excited to officially announce that we are recording our NEW ALBUM in just over a month! Starting March 27, we will be traveling to Nashville, TN to record a full length album chalk-full of brand new material. As we begin this process, we are realizing more than ever how much prayer needs to play a part of everything we do. That it why we are asking you to join us as we begin to pray for this entire process. Below is a list of ways you can be praying for us not only as we prepare for the recording process, but during the process as well. Our hope is to make you an integral part by keeping you updated on how God answers prayers and provides for our needs, so stay connected over the next couple months by checking our blog or Facebook.
- We are still working very hard to make the new songs the best they can be. Pray for creativity.
- There is a lot of small details involved with getting out to Tennessee. Pray for clear and focused minds, as well as protection.
- We are beyond excited about our producer. Pray that we would work well together and have the same vision for the album.
- Because we will be flying to Nashville, we will not have a car. Pray that God will provide an inexpensive rental/ borrowing option.
- The band will be spending 21 straight days together in a small 2 bedroom house. Pray for patience and loving attitudes among our community.
- Lastly, we ask that you would be praying for the 10 songs that will be on the album. We want the Holy Spirit to use these songs to spread His gospel and bring Him glory.
We are so grateful for each and every one of you and, again, we are so excited to get these new songs into your ears and hearts!
-Emily and the rest of F.A.S.